Éric Bouletin carefully imagined and created his wines hectare by hectare. Gone are the days when harvest was sent to Vacqueyras co-op - now everything is in his hands. Although still not certified, the vineyard is managed according to biodynamic principles, without chemicals or weed killers. Aged in stainless steel tanks, no cask involved, this blend offers accents of spices, violet, rose and black fruits. Decant a bit to polish its young tannins. You'll be asking for more.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Est, Méditerranée
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 40 %, Carignan 30 %, Grenache 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Roucas Toumba
- Promoting agent Ward & Associés, Représentants en Vin
- SAQ code 12782249
- UPC code 03760245960008
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.