Torbreck Cuvée Juveniles Barossa Valley 2016
A cult wine bar in the Paris region, «Juvénile» inspired David Powel, Torbreck founder and friend of the famous bar owner, to create a cuvee especially for his establishment... A nice move for both these Rhone-varietal lovers!
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, Barossa Valley
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape varieties Grenache 85 %, Shiraz 8 %, Mataro 7 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Torbreck Vintners
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 12818230
- UPC code 09333343002464
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.