- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Chiroubles
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural
- Size 750 ml
- Producer S.A.R.L. Les Marcellins
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12847831
- UPC code 03767476190006
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas mineral notes, peony, raspberry, strawberry
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Veal cutlets parmigianaPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Pork tenderloin stuffed with apples and old cheddarPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Ham and cheese quichePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.