The family estate, today managed by brothers Alain and Jean-Michel Baud, already owns properties on three Jura appellation, totalling 21 hectares... Quebec fell hard for the charms of their sublime Crémants!
- Country France
- Region Jura
- Designation of origin Côtes du Jura
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.7 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Baud
- Promoting agent Anthocyane Inc.
- SAQ code 12856640
- UPC code 03584601110803
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas butter, Golden apple, pineapple, smoke, walnut
- Serving temperature From 10°C to 12°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Salmon-trout burgers with lemon mayonnaise and capersPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 6 to 8 minutes
Rabbit with ciderPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 1 hour 15 minutes
Pheasant breast with wild mushroomsPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 25 to 30 minutes