For four generations, the Eguren family has had a mission to offer wines of very high quality at attractive prices. This Tempranillo cuvee, sharing its 12-month élevage between stainless steel and French/American casks, is certainly a fine example of the house's work.
- Country Spain
- Region Le Plateau (Meseta), Castilla
- Regulated Designation Vino de la tierra
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Dominio de Eguren SL
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12858055
- UPC code 08437000038474
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.