For four generations, the Eguren family has had a mission to offer wines of very high quality at attractive prices. This Tempranillo cuvee, sharing its 12-month élevage between stainless steel and French/American casks, is certainly a fine example of the house's work.
- Country Spain
- Region Le Plateau (Meseta), Castilla
- Regulated Designation Vino de la tierra
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Dominio de Eguren SL
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12858055
- UPC code 08437000038474