- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Dordogne/Bergerac
- Designation of origin Bergerac sec
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 65 %, Cabernet sauvignon 35 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Dupuy Gerard
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 12859728
- UPC code 03593021391013
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.