Previously vice-president at Technologies Interactives Mediagrif in Montreal, Patrice Breton found himself a second professional life by launching his own wine business in California. Born from Sonoma vineyards, this cuvee is far from some heavier Pinot Noir wines of the West Coast. What a great move indeed.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Sonoma Coast
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Patrice Breton
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 12860534
- UPC code 00895814002377
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.