Catherine et Pierre Breton Avis de Vin Fort 2019
Catherine and Pierre Breton are known for their organic, biodynamic and natural wines in the Bourgueil, Chinon and Vouvray appellations. Their crus are reputed for their true reflection of the terroirs they are born from. Halfway between a rosé and a red, this Clairet-type wine is all about easy-drinking fruit. Slip it in the cooler for picnics and serve cool over charcuteries: summer perfection!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Bourgueil
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Catherine & Pierre Breton
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12877256
- UPC code 03760099780111