D'Arenberg The Love Grass Shiraz 2017
Fifth generation of the family at the head of one of the most prestigious properties of Australia, the charismatic Chester Osborn is the soul behind the expressive d'Arenberg wines. The flowers of these herbs that grow on vines and stick to socks is what inspired this Syrah's name. Perfect for fans of mouth-filling and coated wines - the type to never say no to blue cheese on their burger.
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, McLaren Vale
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape variety Shiraz 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer D'Arenberg Pty Ltd
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 12882864
- UPC code 09311832547009
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.