Domaine Jacourette Sainte Victoire 2020
A favorite of the Guide Hachette, this blend of Grenache, Syrah and Vermentino is delicate and elegant due to its 3 hour maceration and gentle pressing cycle. In the winemaking business for 4 generations, the Dragon family runs this 20 hectare property located 5 km from the famous Montagne Sainte-Victoire.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Côtes de Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 50 %, Syrah 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Jacourette
- Promoting agent Langevin Inc.
- SAQ code 12887294
- UPC code 03760155600179