Reserved for the North American market and dressed for the Olympics, this new cuvee signed by Paniza estate is born form the Cariñena region. Rich and opulent, it will please fans of woody, full-bodied wines.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Carinena
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Gran reserva
- Grape varieties Grenache 40 %, Cabernet sauvignon 30 %, Syrah 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Paniza
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 12926661
- UPC code 08410451010893
- Vintage tasted 2014
- Aromas cedar, oak, prune, sweet spices, wild fruit
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.