- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Jumilla
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Monastrell 85 %, Shiraz 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Juan Gil S.L.
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12990152
- UPC code 08437005068865
- Aromas floral notes, peach, plum, sweet spices, woody notes
Drink now or keep 5 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.