- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Pays d'Oc
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape varieties White grenache 70 %, Grenache gris 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Les Domaines Paul Mas
- Promoting agent ROY + CO. Sélections Inc.
- SAQ code 12990742
- UPC code 03760040431321
- Aromas Golden apple, melon, tropical fruit
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled shrimp cocktail with Mediterranean salsa (BBQ)Preparation 20 minutesCooking time 4 to 5 minutes
Waldorf SaladPreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
Asian soup with vegetables and tofuPreparation 20 minutes | marinade: 1 hourCooking time 25 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.