Lustau East India Solera
The name East India is reminiscent of the way some sherry was aged in the 17th century when barriques would make a return trip to India aboard British ships. A truly marvellous example of the style.
- Country Spain
- Region Andaloucia
- Designation of origin Jerez-Xérès-Sherry
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Palomino 90 %, Pedro Ximenez 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 20 %
- Sugar content 140 g/L
- Color White
- Size 500 ml
- Producer Emilio Lustau S.A.
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12993011
- UPC code 00097985287007
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.