Montalbera Grigné 2018
Plum, fig, mild spices and apple - this wine made with the Grignolino varietal is baffling and unique! Crafted by Montalbera, an azienda founded at the turn of the century, the cuvee is not aged in casks to obtain a supple, lively, fruity and easy-drinking result.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Grignolino d'Asti
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Grignolino 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Società Agricola Montalbera
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 13014372
- UPC code 08032764291501