Strawberry, apple, dried flowers, licorice - this wine made with the Grignolino varietal is baffling and unique! Crafted by Montalbera, an azienda founded at the turn of the century, the cuvee is not aged in casks to obtain a supple, lively, fruity and easy-drinking result. Divine served slightly chilled with antipasti or a Neapolitan pizza.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Grignolino d'Asti
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Grignolino 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 4.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Società Agricola Montalbera
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 13014372
- UPC code 08032764291501
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Pastel de choclo (Chilean beef and corn casserole)Preparation 30 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Fig, goat cheese, and caramelized onion pizzaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 20 to 25 minutes
Portuguese-style grilled chickenPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 50 minutes to 1 hour