North-west of Aix-en-Provence, between the Alpilles range, the Luberon Massif and the Sainte-Victoire Mountain, the 40 hectares of Domaine les Béates are grown organically and cover the best land of the Lambesc commune. Cuvée Les Béatines combines Grenache, Syrah and Carignan in a fruity, spicy and floral ensemble.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 50 %, Grenache 40 %, Carignan 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine des Béates
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13027886
- UPC code 03591161081337
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.