Château Gaudou is located in Cahors» most qualitative area, the Beverly Hills of the appellation according to renowned critic Michel Bettane! Second wine of the property, cuvée Tradition is made chiefly with Malbec, completed with Merlot and Tannat.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Cahors
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Malbec 80 %, Merlot 15 %, Tannat 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer SCEA Durou et Fils
- Promoting agent Les Sélections Vin Coeur Inc.
- SAQ code 13057022
- UPC code 03365584011512
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.