Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon Margaret River 2020
Known for the high number of vessels that sank in the area, the Ringbolt Bay is in fact named after one of the shipwreck vessels. In this maritime climate of the Margaret River region, Cabernet Sauvignon finds a land beneficial to its development. Following a 17-month aging in French and American casks, the cuvee retains lovely freshness through notes of eucalyptus, chocolate and cassis.
- Country Australia
- Region Western Australia, Margaret River
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Négociants International
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 13097104
- UPC code 09311789000015
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.