Representing only 2% of production in Beaujolais AOC, white Beaujolais is a rare find you should not pass up! Made from Chardonnay, it is set apart by mineral and floral notes as well as lovely aromatic intensity. This one signed by the Dupeuble brothers is no exception! The round and fresh mouth offers accents of peach, honey, preserved lemon and banana, and undeniable charm.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Beaujolais
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Fermented in barrel
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château des Pertonnières
- Promoting agent Ward & Associés, Représentants en Vin
- SAQ code 13099513
- UPC code 03700343100043
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.