Cradle of highly drinkable white wines, the Vinho Verde appellation is to Portugal what Galicia is to Spain. In fact, the two regions share some similarities in terms of planted varieties. This cuvée dominated by Loureiro is sure to please, especially at this price point. On the frank and tonic attack, the mouth exudes scents of pineapple, white flowers and a slight lemony note. Perfect for shrimp kebabs with a hint of citrus juice.
- Country Portugal
- Region Vinho Verde
- Designation of origin Vinho verde
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Loureiro 85 %, Alvarinho 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 5.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer J. Portugal Ramos Vinhos SA
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13114322
- UPC code 05604135011303
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas floral notes, lemon, pineapple
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.