Serge Hochar is the one who really put Lebanese wines on the map, and inspired a whole new generation of winemakers. His family carries on the know-how in Bekaa Valley. With no cask aging, it's the fruity and floral accents that shine through and dictate the aromatic profile. Supple and fresh, the wine persists to reveal notes of cherry, violet and cranberry.
- Country Lebanon
- Region Vallée de la Bekaa
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape varieties Cinsault 45 %, Syrah 45 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Musar
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13210197
- UPC code 05017469310002
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas blueberry, cherry, cranberry, sweet spices
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.