Crafted by a team of experienced oenologists, each cuvée of this major southern Rhône estate is the result of high standards of quality. The Plan de Dieu is perfect for those who enjoy the Fruity and Generous tag and wines dominated by aromas of fruit and spices.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône Villages Plan de Dieu
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 65 %, Syrah 30 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gabriel Meffre & Cie
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13286829
- UPC code 03142920024401
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas black fruit, blackberry, cherry, spice
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.