The Thymiopoulos family has been growing grapes for generations and through time they evolved into biodynamic agriculture. Crafted from Xinomavro, this red offers a personality shaped by notes of black olive, sour cherry, sweet spices, pot-pourri and cedar. Fine suppleness, noticeable tannins and freshness completes the picture!
- Country Greece
- Region Macedoine
- Designation of origin Naoussa
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Xinomavro 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Thymiopoulos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13288218
- UPC code 05200363542154