- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine Azay-le-Rideau
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Grolleau 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Le Sot de L'Ange
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13350579
- UPC code 00895958001793
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.