- Country Italy
- Region Sicily, Terre Siciliane
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape variety Nero d'Avola 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Gulfi di Vito Catania
- Promoting agent Bambara Selection (Mtl Millésimes Inc)
- SAQ code 13437391
- UPC code 08032622423778
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas black fruit, blackberry, candied cherry, raisin, tobacco, violet
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Casserole of cabbage layered with Italian sausage and ParmesanPreparation 20 minCooking time 1 h
Orecchiette with sausage and rapiniPreparation 15 minCooking time 20 min
Sicilian chickenPreparation 15 minCooking time 1 h
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.