The Thymiopouloses have been growing grapes for generations, but it's only recently that they've been making their own wines. At the estate, everything is done according to the precepts of biodynamics. Stunning, this red offers a very wide aromatic range from cherry, fig, strawberry and plum to scents of dried flowers, cloves, licorice and tobacco. The palate is racy, precise and lively, with beautiful, rich tannins. Superb!
- Country Greece
- Region Thessalia
- Designation of origin Rapsani
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape varieties Xinomavro 40 %, Krassato 30 %, Stavroto 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Thymiopoulos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13509199
- UPC code 05200363557158