Opening the range of Albariño wines at Zarate, this wine alone demonstrates the quality approach undertaken by the estate since its debut. Still adopted by many, Zarate is a pioneer in the winemaking techniques associated to this variety. A surprising white marked by tension, minerality and accents of white flesh fruits.
- Country Spain
- Region L'Espagne Verte
- Designation of origin Rias Baixas
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Albarino 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Eulogio Pomares Zarate e Hijos SL
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 13529202
- UPC code 08437007929621