After traveling the world in his early twenties, Pascal Marchand stopped in Burgundy, at the Domaine des Epeneaux, where he was introduced to the wine world. Today, the renowned winemaker joins forces with Moray Tawse, owner the eponymous estate named «Winery of the year« in Canada. A perfect definition of «thirst-quencher Pinot«, this Burgundy offers great freshness and a mouth centered on the fruit.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Marchand-Tawse
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 13551670
- UPC code 03760177601031