Former head of culture for Guy Breton and neighbor of Lapierre, Karim Vionnet started his own project in 2006. Perpetuating a philosophy of fruit purity, which has made the fame of these illustrious winegrowers, he produces this Gamay from indigenous yeasts, very light filtration and minimal addition of SO2 at bottling. Uncork chilled as an aperitif with a rosette of Lyon.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Beaujolais Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Karim Vionnet
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13581318
- UPC code 00895958000727
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas peony, raspberry, red berries, wild fruit
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Carrot polenta and simmered lentils with root vegetablesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Italian BurgerPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 12 to 14 minutes
Barbecue veal chops with sun-dried tomatoesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.