Tending the land that once belonged to his mother's great-grandfather is the goal of young and talented Sara Vezza. With and organic certification received in 2017, this Monforte d'Alba estate offers an expression of the Barbera varietal, lightly wooded and fruity, where blackberry, cranberry, cherry and cedar are beautifully blended together.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbera d'Alba
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Barbera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Josetta Saffirio
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13593183
- UPC code 08032937270654
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas blackberry, cedar, cherry, cranberry
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Lamb and sweet potato shepherd's pie in mini casserolePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Vegetable lasagnaPreparation 20 to 25 minutesCooking time 60 to 70 minutes
Duck breast with red wine saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.