Réserve des Chastelles Tavel 2020
A model for the appellation, this Tavel has an intense palate true to its hue. Concentrated, tasty and persistent, it perfectly embodies the idea of a rosé meant for the table. Cherry, raspberry, flowers and blood orange contribute to the aromatic palette.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Tavel
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Cinsault 20 %, Syrah 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Compagnie Rhodanienne
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 13593263
- UPC code 03263810143566
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Couscous with merguez sausagesPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 40 minutes approx.
Portuguese-style grilled chickenPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 50 minutes to 1 hour
shredded-beef salad with creamy dressingPreparation 10 minutesCooking time aucune
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.