A model for the appellation, this Tavel has an intense palate true to its hue. Concentrated, tasty and persistent, it perfectly embodies the idea of a rosé meant for the table. Cherry, raspberry, flowers and blood orange contribute to the aromatic palette.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Tavel
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Cinsault 20 %, Syrah 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Compagnie Rhodanienne
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 13593263
- UPC code 03263810143566
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.