Domaine Alexandre is among those family estates passed down through generations. Today, Guy and Olivier exploit their 13 hectares with a great mastery. Their wine in regional appellation is a tribute to the seriousness of the team. The wine is a true Chablis thanks to its amplitude, depth, liveliness and minerality.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Domaine Alexandre Guy et Olivier
- Promoting agent Les Vins Dupré Inc.
- SAQ code 13615160
- UPC code 03760263790021
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas Granny Smith apple, lemon, mineral notes, olive oil
- Serving temperature From 10°C to 12°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.