Manoir du Carra Moulin-à-Vent les Burdelines 2015
Widely viewed as the king of Beaujolais crus, Moulin à Vent boasts a great concentration and a nice aromatic complexity. The one created by the Sambardier family in a place called Les Burdelines is intensely colourful, has a nice power and unveils scents of cherry, cocoa and liquorice highlighted by mineral hints.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Moulin-à-Vent
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Manoir du Carra Famille Sambardier
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 13618184
- UPC code 03760140260784