With an expressive minerality both on the nose and the palate, this Grüner Veltliner is a delicate wine whose notes of green apple and lime give personality to a set that does not lack pep! Nice work from this Austrian estate located not far from the city of Langenlois. Davis Weszeli keeps a long family tradition alive that goes back to 1679.
- Country Austria
- Region Niederösterreich
- Designation of origin Niederösterreich
- Regulated Designation Qualitätswein
- Grape variety Grüner veltliner 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Weszeli GmbH
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 13618521
- UPC code 09006580171193
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas citrus, Granny Smith apple, mineral notes, white pepper
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.