Established in Montepulciano since 1961, Poliziano is a Tuscan reference. The azienda likes to refer to its rosso as the house's "second wine". Made from a majority of Sangiovese complemented with Merlot, it maximizes its profile on fruity, spicy and floral notes.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Rosso di Montepulciano
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Prugnolo gentile 80 %, Merlot 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Poliziano
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 13630343
- UPC code 08002312991009
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Fearsome fish sticksPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Casserole of cabbage layered with Italian sausage and ParmesanPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Kale and tuna pastaPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 20 to 30 minutes