Established in Montepulciano since 1961, Poliziano is a Tuscan reference. The azienda likes to refer to its rosso as the house's «second wine». Made from a majority of Sangiovese complemented with Merlot, it maximizes its profile on fruity, spicy and floral notes.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Rosso di Montepulciano
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Prugnolo gentile 80 %, Merlot 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Poliziano
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 13630343
- UPC code 08002312991009
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.