A hilly region in the northern part of the country, the Langhe makes for an extraordinary playground for Poderi Colla, which has three properties in Barolo and Barbaresco, and almost 30 hectares of vineyards. The idea of a dolcetto, light and easily digestible, is somewhat jostled here. The wine has a significant amount of colouring matter. The mouth evokes intense fruity, floral and spicy notes.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Dolcetto d'Alba
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Dolcetto 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Poderi Colla Cascine Drago
- Promoting agent Montalvin Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13674362
- UPC code 00836951000635
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.