Cascina Faletta Braja Monferrato 2018
The three rifles on the Cascina Faletta labels evoke an extraordinary discovery made during renovations. The weapons, Carcano models, were wrapped in the pages of the «Uomo Qualunque», a newspaper from the eponymous movement founded by Guglielmo Giannini, dated January 1, 1947. This cuvée made entirely of Barbera unveils notes of cherry and dried herbs in a supple and thirst-quenching mouthfeel.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Monferrato
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Barbera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Societa Agricola La Faletta s.r.l.
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13674397
- UPC code 08058773760142