Located north-west of Siena, Tuscany, this appellation is named after the village of San Gimignano and its emblematic grape variety. It unveils a typical profile in this cuvée. Delicate notes of apple and white flowers are accompanied by a herbaceous touch, in a whole displaying pleasant freshness and subtle bitter notes that contribute to its refreshing character.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Vernaccia di San Gimignano
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Vernaccia di San Gimignano 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Fattoria San Donato
- Promoting agent Signé Blanc ou Rouge Inc. (réseau)
- SAQ code 13675429
- UPC code 08019116000011
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.