Enjoying the fresh breezes coming from nearby Andes, Mascota offers a round and delicious wine with aromas of lemon confit and tropical fruits on the attack. It also displays fragrances reminiscent of corn and brioche. Here's a generous white to be served on grilled fish and poultry, as well as creamy pasta dishes.
- Country Argentina
- Region Mendoza, Mendoza
- Regulated Designation Indication géographique (IG)
- Classification Estate bottled - embotellado en origen
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 6.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mascota Vineyards
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 13676093
- UPC code 07790762053699
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.