The northernmost of Beaujolais wines, Saint Amour appellation offers very distinctive fine wines. That of Domaine de la Pirolette retains all the fruit from Gamay variety while adding beautiful floral, peppery and licorice notes.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Saint-Amour
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine de la Pirolette
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 13747269
- UPC code 03343132497933
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas floral notes, licorice, pink pepper, raspberry
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.