One of the oldest properties in the Pays Nantais vineyard, we owe the profile of this wine, focused on freshness and some salinity, to its melon grape from Burgundy and its volcanic subsoil - unorthodox for this region. Notes of green apple and a delicate milky accent complete the profile. A great choice to kick off the aperitif, paired with fresh oysters or canapes spread with seafood mousse.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Le Pays Nantais et la Vendée
- Designation of origin Muscadet-Sèvre et Maine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet) 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Véronique Chéreau-Gunther
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13830302
- UPC code 03760233942078
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.