- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbera d'Alba
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Barbera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Società Agricola Trediberri
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 13832105
- UPC code 08055681510951
- Vintage tasted 2022
- Aromas raspberry, spice, vegetable notes, violet, wild fruit
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Chicken brochettes with tapenadePreparation 15 minCooking time 15 min
Pulled pork sandwiches with tomato sauce, parmesan and basilPreparation 45 minCooking time 3 h 15 min
Paprika chicken souvlaki with tzatziki saucePreparation 25 minCooking time 10 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.