Owner of Rivière du Chêne Winery in St. Eustache, QC, Daniel Lalande also owns about twenty hectares on his La Cantina project near Oka, a few minutes from Lake of Two Mountains. Raised for 6 months in barrels, with lees stirred into suspension, this Chardonnay offers a beautiful liveliness and an inviting roundness. It is reminiscent of white-fleshed fruits such as apple and pear, complemented by subtle buttery notes.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Basses-Laurentides
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignoble de la Rivière du Chêne
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13835841
- UPC code 00827924190019
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas citrus, oak, pear
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.