Marion Bianco Delle Venezie 2017
At the head of the Marion family estate, Stefano Campedelli and his wife Nicoletta are behind this Pinot Blanc supplemented with Pinot Gris, Durella and Chardonnay. Aged in stainless steel vats, this white is remarkably pure. Beautiful floral and fruity notes combine with minerality for a complex and very fresh set.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Delle Venezie
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Pinot blanc 60 %, Pinot grigio 30 %, Chardonnay 5 %, Durella 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Marion
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 13859447
- UPC code 08033040490199
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.