A grape variety of French origin, Pinot Gris expresses itself with roundness and eloquence in Alsace, while its northern Italian counterpart is always more subtle and dry. This Friuli cuvée is a perfect example of Italian Pinot, featuring hints of almond and peach kernel, along with delicate hints of honey.
- Country Italy
- Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Regulated Designation Dénomination origine (DOC)
- Grape variety Pinot grigio 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Tenuta di Angoris
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 13890356
- UPC code 08007284000018
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.