The mountains within the Beaujolais-Villages appellation are the result of a rift that formed on the earth's crust several million years ago. Produced without the addition of sulphites, from harvest to bottling, this cuvée unveils fruity, spicy, floral and mineral notes after a decanting. It's Gamay in its purest form.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Beaujolais Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Maison Loron
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13915162
- UPC code 03298663944145
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas blueberry, peony, pink pepper, red berries
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Croque-madamePreparation 5 minutesCooking time 5 minutes
Pork tenderloin stuffed with apples and old cheddarPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Pistachio and port chicken liver pâtéPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.