Located in Spain's largest wine region, Castilla-La Mancha, Dominio de Punctum is certified in both biodynamic and organic viticulture. Resulting from a pellicular maceration of Chardonnay, this wine is perfect get acquainted with the world of orange wines. Its nose evokes beautiful accents of walnuts, applesauce and orange zest carrying through a supple, slightly tannic and refreshing mouth.
- Country Spain
- Region Le Plateau (Meseta), Castilla
- Regulated Designation Vino de la tierra
- Classification Joven
- Grape varieties Viura 40 %, Chardonnay 20 %, Sauvignon blanc 20 %, Viognier 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Orange Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Dominio de Punctum
- Promoting agent Tanium Vins et Spiritueux inc.
- SAQ code 13920771
- UPC code 08437016956236
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Small shrimp empanadas with melon salsaPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Asian-style grilled lobsterPreparation 5 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Barbecued Asian chicken breast with bean sprout saladPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes