La Tordera Saomi
Produced from the terroir of Saomi in the Prosecco Treviso appellation, this sparkling wine made from the Glera varietal is proving to be a formidable aperitif. Graced with fragrances of pear, white peach and lemongrass, it wakes up the mouth with its refreshing freshness. A fine choice for bubbly lovers in search of discoveries from the Fruity and lively taste tag.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Prosecco
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Glera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 7.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Az.Agr.La Tordera di Vettoretti Pietro & Figli S.S.
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 13921124
- UPC code 08033011560111