Surrounded by Lake Erie, the shallowest and southernmost waters of the Great Lakes, Pelee Island is one of the warmest spots in the country. This Pinot Noir is revealed through a fresh attack, along with cherry and raspberry scents, with a delicate toasted touch. Serve chilled with salmon or grilled white meats.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Pelee Island
- Designation of origin Pelee Island
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Pelee Island Winery
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13940587
- UPC code 00777081727750
Black pudding with applesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Rack of pork with tomatoes, bell peppers and herbsPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 1 hour 15 minutes
Couscous with merguez sausagesPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 40 minutes approx.