Lola Pinot Noir Pelee Island
Surrounded by Lake Erie, the shallowest and southernmost waters of the Great Lakes, Pelee Island is one of the warmest spots in the country. This Pinot Noir is revealed through a fresh attack, along with cherry and raspberry scents, with a delicate toasted touch. Serve chilled with salmon or grilled white meats.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Pelee Island
- Designation of origin Pelee Island
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Pelee Island Winery
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13940587
- UPC code 00777081727866