Domaine de Grangeneuve Les Dames Blanches du Sud 2018
Owner of Domaine de Grangeneuve, Henri Bour is one of the pioneers and former president of the Coteaux du Tricastin appellation, which was renamed Grignan les Adhémar in 2010. Dominated by Viognier, this white also includes Marsanne, Grenache Blanc and Roussanne. The, full and rich mouth is dominated by persistent flavours of peach, lemon, honey and flowers.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône satellites
- Designation of origin Grignan-les-Adhémar
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Viognier 50 %, Marsanne 20 %, White grenache 20 %, Roussanne 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Domaines Bour
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 13945142
- UPC code 03382443750030
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.