Domaine de Grangeneuve Les Dames Blanches du Sud 2018
Owner of Domaine de Grangeneuve, Henri Bour is one of the pioneers and former president of the Coteaux du Tricastin appellation, which was renamed Grignan les Adhémar in 2010. Dominated by Viognier, this white also includes Marsanne, Grenache Blanc and Roussanne. The, full and rich mouth is dominated by persistent flavours of peach, lemon, honey and flowers.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône satellites
- Designation of origin Grignan-les-Adhémar
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Viognier 60 %, Marsanne 25 %, White grenache 10 %, Roussanne 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Domaines Bour
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 13945142
- UPC code 03382443750030
Belgian waffle, fried chicken, and maple syrup white butterPreparation 30 minutesCooking time about 1 hour
Indian butter chickenPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 45 minutes
Siu mai dumplingsPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 8 minutes approx.